Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 November 2011

To Be or Not To Be?

Having read and listened to all the experts for the last two years concerning our economic crisis I have come to the conclusion that the best course of action that I can take is to become a Corporation. I have decided that there is no longer any value in being a Citizen and that I must change in order to get the best out of the austerity we are all facing.
You may say that our fore-fathers fought and died in order to secure us the right to vote, but I have to ask the question ; What is the point of the vote? I voted against Lisbon 1 but was told that was not the right answer and so they had Lisbon 2. They got the answer they wanted that time. In the general election I was presented with a list of doozies to vote for but in reality if I was an employer and that lot were paraded in front of me looking for a job none of them would make the short list.
If I was Incorporated I would be able to petition or lobby the Government to protect my Corporation. As a Citizen my voice falls on deaf ears.
If I was Incorporated I would only have to pay 12.5% Tax instead of 41%. I could register for VAT and claim back the VAT on all my purchases.
I could offset all my expenses against tax, probably paying little or no tax. What a great idea. 
I couldn't be jailed for crimes of any sort even murder. I mean whens the last time you hear of a Corporation going to jail. Not in my lifetime, I never heard of it. Have you?
If I default on my loans with the banks et al I can just fold up my Corporation and walk away from the debt. I would have limited liability. They could not pursue me further but as a Citizen the debts would follow me for my life.
I would be free to travel around the world without being required to show a passport. You don't need a passport when you Incorporated.
If I was considered systemic to the country and I made a bollix of my Corporation the government would bail me out, but as a Citizen I will never be considered systemic to the country. I am meaningless. I have no worth to them. Well, except the taxes that they can screw me for, to bailout the Corporations that did make a bollix of their companies.
In essence I believe that we should all hand back our Citizenship and become Incorporated instead. The outlook would be a lot rosier for us then.

1 comment:

  1. Good post. Have you seen the documentary " The Corporation", it reminded me of that.

    ReplyDelete